Coaching goal: Shape
You want to lose weight healthy or get your dream figure? No problem!
Bardo adapts your individual circumstances to your wishes. Because the most important thing is that you reach your goal!
Your current situation Bardo evaluates with you professionally, so you get a clear idea of your previous habits. In addition to your physical constitution, your personality as well as your eating and movement behavior are taken into account. From this you can derive your personal focus, from which you and Bardo set concrete goals.
In order to serve you as efficiently as possible, so that you achieve maximum success in the shortest possible time, you will receive a comprehensive check-up. This includes, among other things, the body data and nutritional history. Afterwards, a personalized training and nutrition plan will support your project. Bardo’s nutritional recommendations help you to realize your training successes such as fat loss and muscle building. Regular checks on your achievements through performance and figure analysis motivate you to stay tuned and help you reach your goals.
There is no reason to hesitate, start now!
The Health Coach Bardo concept provides for the examination of negative influences and the so-called civilization diseases already in the initial consultation:
- Not appropriate diet
- lack of exercise
- Occupational overload
- Alcohol, tobacco, and drug abuse
- Noise pollution and overstimulation
Main forms of civilization diseases:
- Overweight, obesity, lipid metabolism disorders
- Hypertension, atherosclerosis, coronary heart disease, stroke, peripheral circulatory disorders
- Metabolic diseases (e.g. diabetes mellitus type 2, gout)
- Denture and skeletal damage (dental caries, disc damage, rheumatic diseases, osteoporosis)
- Diseases of the digestive system (constipation, hemorrhoids, intestinal diverticulum)
- Connective tissue and venous insufficiency (varicose veins)
If you choose Bardo as your health coach, you will take decisive steps to strengthen your physical health resources. The training causes an activation of the muscle system which causes complex adaptation processes of the entire organism.