Coaching goal: Fitness
What exactly does Bardo mean by “fitness”?
Fitness is considered to be a comprehensive expression of health, well-being and performance in the modern performance society. The fitness condition can be significantly influenced by his habits. Proper nutrition and physical activity play a major role as they have a positive effect on the level of physical fitness. Physical fitness is an integral part of the overall fitness.
Maximizing one aspect of physical performance (e.g., strength, endurance) is not the only goal of fitness training, but the holistic view of the sportsperson (Hohmann, Lames & Letzelter, 2002).
The Health Coach Bardo concept provides for the examination of negative influences and the so-called civilization diseases already in the initial consultation:
- Not appropriate diet
- lack of exercise
- Occupational overload
- Alcohol, tobacco, and drug abuse
- Noise pollution and overstimulation
Main forms of civilization diseases:
- Overweight, obesity, lipid metabolism disorders
- Hypertension, atherosclerosis, coronary heart disease, stroke, peripheral circulatory disorders
- Metabolic diseases (e.g. diabetes mellitus type 2, gout)
- Denture and skeletal damage (dental caries, disc damage, rheumatic diseases, osteoporosis)
- Diseases of the digestive system (constipation, hemorrhoids, intestinal diverticulum)
- Connective tissue and venous insufficiency (varicose veins)
If you choose Bardo as your health coach, you will take decisive steps to strengthen your physical health resources.
The training causes an activation of the muscle system, which causes complex adaptation processes of the entire organism. Are organs and body systems permanently exposed to subliminal stimuli – e.g. no regular training, reduction of everyday movements – remain positive adaptation processes in the body. By training with Bardo and with his support you will be motivated to improve your fitness and promote your health!